Monday, June 11, 2018

Reader Profile


 I am an excellent reader, though I do have some weaknesses as well as strengths. My best strength would be reading certain pieces of work that are relatable or metaphorical in some way. Finding a deeper meaning behind simple words can be amazing because there are no limits to how one can interpret something. My most noted weakness would be laziness when reading topics that are not appealing to me; not properly analyzing or clearly identifying the moral or theme of a story or poem. Reading is extremely significant in my life because it helps to expand my knowledge and understanding of certain vocabulary. My passion for reading would be to simply have something to analyze. I truly enjoy poems and novels that are terrifying, dramatic, or even historical because each one of these genres will almost always have content that has to be deeply thought about. One of my peeves when reading prose and poetry would most definitely be something with a boring topic that is over-complicating something really simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment