Sunday, January 27, 2019

Reading Journal Day 3

1/27/19


Day 3

This weekend was as eventful as always, but I always learn something. Whether it be something in regards to academic knowledge or knowledge in the development of self, it’s all valued. This time I learned that when i fear social interaction, isolating myself is not the best way to solve that. In order for me to deal with the fear of functioning properly in large social groups is to find the little things that are easy to focus on and use those little things as a source of guidance to get through it. That helped me this weekend when I was around family and friends I hadn’t seen in a while and  I found it difficult to adjust. I feel that I have been more productive knowing that I have an outlet to write how things turn out. This weekend overall was productive and eye opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment