Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Reading Journal Day 12/Today’s Lesson

2/12/19


Today’s Lesson
Reflection:

Today I learned the difference between commentary and analysis within an essay. Analysis within and essay is breaking down the underlying meaning of a word, phrase  or sentence in a literary work. Commentary in an essay is basically one’s feelings toward on a topic and elaborated on simply as if they were having a conversation with the reader through the paper. In an essay, confusing analysis and commentary can confuse the reader making it difficult for them to understand how the writer is trying to convey the meaning of the work as a whole.


Day 12:

Today was amazing. I had a productive day at school. Once I got home I dedicated my evening to planning for which College I finally decide to go to. I ate almost too many snacks and listened to my favorite music. I am starting to enjoy my senior year of high school and I’m very excited to make many more memories

No comments:

Post a Comment