Friday, February 1, 2019

Reading Journal Day 6/ The Color Purple

2/1/19


This is a letter to god from Nettie’s perspective




Day 6

Today, was very nice. I woke up early for school this morning and i made it to school early. Not only was I punctual, but I was in an overall great mood. I’ve learned that I accomplish more and focus better when I’m in a good mood and I believe that stems from the desire of me simply wanting to improve. My day was wonderful and I spent another Friday afternoon with my best friends and we got the chance to go sightseeing in the neighborhood and it was nice. I developed a connection with the earth over the course of a few years and I appreciate the beauty of nature, that is why I was most excited to walk around and embrace the world around us. My love for nature has made me appreciate the little things in life and it’s very important to how I function on a daily basis. Overall, today was amazing.


1 comment:

  1. I love this letter! I have a love for nature too! Excellent post.

    ReplyDelete